Thank you for considering Mr. Done Right for your handyman and contractor needs!
We are often asked about our pricing structure, so since we are very straightforward with our business model, honesty, and delivery to our customers, I thought I would go ahead and post some basic pricing information here for you.
We generally work in 2 or 3-man teams, depending on the job at hand.
Special projects and larger projects may require a little different calculation, but for the most part, here is what we charge:
- Estimates: FREE verbal estimates; in the case you need a written estimate for insurance or other, we bill by the hour.
- For the fist hour of work: $195
- 1st Person is $80/hr
- The 2nd additional worker needed: $45/hr
- For the 3rd and each additional thereafter: $40/hr
EXAMPLE: If a job requires 4 hours of work by a 2-man team:
- $195 (1st hour) + ( ($80 + $45 [2 people]=$125) x 3 hrs = $375 ) =
- $195 + $375 = $570.00
EXAMPLE: If a job requires 8 hours of work by a 3-man team:
- ($195 (1st hour) + ( ($80 + $45 + $40) = $165 [3 people]) ) x 7 hrs ) =
- $195 + $1,155 = $1,350.00
We charge all materials as a straight pass-through cost to you, the customer. We often times will be able to get a discount on materials because of the volume of work we do, and we pass those savings on to you as well.
If you would like to reserve your appointment with Mr. Done Right, Don Fenton, please click the button below and make your non-refundable deposit of $50 which will be credited towards work to be performed. Thank you!
Make a full or partial payment for Mr. Done Right’s work here:
About Mr. Done Right
Since 2004, Mr. Done Right is, and always will be quality and customer satisfaction 1st! Our team of building and repair professionals applies attention to detail and quality workmanship to every job large or small.