NOW HIRING HANDYMAN / CARPENTER
Do you like working indoors / outdoors and have a variety of daily tasks, making every day a little different? Are you a detail-oriented person who takes pride in their work and enjoys problem solving and troubleshooting? If so, this may be the perfect position for you!
Mr. Done Right is always looking for not just good help, but the best help. We work hard and play hard. As a matter of fact, we have so much work ahead of us that we are booked a minimum of 8 weeks out. So, now it is time to build up another crew. We are looking for a hard working team of three solid people who can get the job done right the first time.
If you believe you can fill the boots, please read the below and respond as instructed.
Minimum 3 years Experience.
Must be proficient in follow instructions.
For examples of work that will be preformed, visit our web site at http://MrDoneRightNow.com (handyman-austin.com)
Must meet the following requirements:
- Must be able to follow instructions (Please follow the instructions below to be considered as a candidate)
- A valid Texas Driver’s License and Social Security Card
- Must be able to pass our BACKGROUND CHECK for the last 7 years (No Felonies, or misdemeanors within the last 4 years).
- Have high energy and drive levels
- Strong work history
- Ability to use power tools safely
- Ability to lift 90lbs
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Reliable and Dependable
- Have reliable Transportation
- Able to read a tape measure
- Able to work all over Austin and the surrounding areas
- Able to start immediately for a full time position.
Employer is locally owned and has been in business since 2004.
Compensation: Hourly pay. Dependent on work ethic and skill level.
Please reply by e-mail to comments at handyman-austin.com and answer the following questions.
1. Do you have a State-issued Drivers license? (Will be used for background check).
2. Do you have a social security card? (SSN number and proof of ability to work legally in the US will be required if hired.)
3. Brief description explaining how you meet the job requirements.
4. What sets you apart from the other candidates?
5. Can you read a Tape measure?
6. Cell phone number where you can be reached
About Mr. Done Right
Since 2004, Mr. Done Right is, and always will be quality and customer satisfaction 1st! Our team of building and repair professionals applies attention to detail and quality workmanship to every job large or small.