We make decks a work of art, for residential and commercial. Small and big sizes. We are the only company in Miami specializing in wood decks, railings for deck, composite decks, arbors, gazebos, trellis, pergolas, wood fences, and other outdoor wood structures. Pressure Treated, Ipe, Cumaru, Tigerwood, Teak and more.
Deck Installation Process
- Design – We combine your ideas with our knowledge and experience to get your project done right. We will help you custom design your project to fill your space, needs and budget.
- Material – We will email you a detailed cost estimate for the labor and materials for your project including some drawings for you to look at.
- Footings – Once the material has been ordered and delivered, the footers will be set in place. Deck Builders Miami crew will start digging holes pouring concrete and placing 4″x4″ posts coated with tar for more protection. All of this is very important to make it long lasting.
- Framing – We let the concrete to dry 48 hours so it gets strong enough to work around them. 2″x6″ boards or 2″x8″ boards will be attached to the 4″x4″ using 1/2″x7″ thru-bolts to make the frame very strong.
- Flooring – The flooring boards will be lay down on top of the framing and 3 1/2″ deck screws will be driven in to attach it to the framing.
- Extras – Then it’s turn for the extras, such as, railings, stairs or steps, etc. and the last step for building your wood deck is sanding and staining.
Having a deck installed offers one perk that most home improvements don’t offer. Due to the fact that the addition is outside, you won’t have to interrupt your daily life to accommodate to the installation.
Wood remains a popular and appropriate choice for building most decks and fences. A little care when installing the boards, combined with regular maintenance, will help keep the wood looking good for years.
Call us now for a free estimate! 512-659-8931
Please follow and like us: